Our first snow trip was to Lake Mountain. We went there on 1st July 2007. It took us 2 hours to drive there. My daddy rented toboggons for my brother and I to play. It was very fun. We walked up to the top of the slope and then slid all the way down. My brother and I also took part in "The Toboggon Race". Unfortunately, we didn't win any prize.
It was very slippery to walk on the snow. My brother and I also made snow balls and had snow ball fights. My sister and my parents also built a snowman.
By the time we went home, my pants were very wet, my legs were sore and my toes were cold.
On our way to the car, we saw this cute little snowcar on the windscreen of a minibus.My family and I had a great time at Lake Mountain and hope to go back there again. I hope to learn to ski on my next trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment