The kids were thrilled to find not 1 but a pair of pigeon in this nest just above our main door. Sadly, the birds left after 1 week. They must have felt threatened by the noise the children were making everyday.
Although it's Autumn, we still get an occasional bloom. This one was just right outside the kitchen window.... nice way to cheer me up whenever I'm doing my washing or preparing meals.
Yes, we have Mint leaves growing right at our back-yard. Our neighbour has a lemon tree. Occasionally, the lemons will drop into our yard, and we get free lemons. There's also a dying lavender bush (not a pretty sight) but recently I found some new flowers growing. Hopefully it wil be revived again in Spring.
With mint leaves and lemons, you could have Mojitos party in your yard!!! Too bad I'm not there to join you :)
ReplyDelete