Friday, April 27, 2007

We have roti prata....

Most of our friends have been wondering if we missed local S'pore food. Guess after being here for only 4 weeks , we are still enjoying the wide range of cuisine that can be found here in Melbourne. Moreover, there are quite many eating places around that serve Asian food like char kuay teow, curry yong tau foo, wan ton noodles, fish ball noodles, roti prata (or roti canai as it's called here), teh tarik...etc.

2 weeks ago, I was at a Asian Grocers and was excited to find freshly made Roti prata. Was told that the roti prata are delivered daily. This week, I also found the frozen version of roti prata. They are not expensive (A$6 for 20 pcs). Now,I need to learn how to cook Indian curry and we can have roti prata like back home :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janice

    Got your email. Sure looks like the boys and little Jayna are and will having loads of fun in OZ.

    So, you've joined the SAHM gang? Welcome to the team! Keep in touch!
    And hugs to Jonas!

    Blessings.....Val
    http://valenciakuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete